Monday, January 2, 2012

Infinity Bux only three ads.

Can we earn on three ads a day?  I guess we are going to have to look elsewhere to be able to earn a good income from the bux sites.  Some of these sites require you to click 4 ads to earn from your referrals so if they only have three ads you miss earnings on all your referrals for that day.  I some weeks, don't have many ads to send to my members but you still earn on all your referrals every click.

I have been searching for some new sites to replace the Bux type sites that are dropping so many ads and shorting their members.  This is the least that I can do for you, my faithful followers.  As I find them I will list them here for you.  I'm not saying that you should drop the bux sites that are not doing as well as before but just offering you another choice if you need it.  I'm going to continue with them and use the earnings for ad revenue.  I'm not putting any new money into them.

If you haven't yet joined them here is a short list of sites that I think will be around for a good while.  I recommend that you look into joining these and upgrading in them as soon as you can.
ClixSense
OzarkBucks
BemaBux
GetBuxToday
Hits4Pay
DealsnCash
OzarkPaidMail
LadyMadonnaMails
MatrixMails
PTCBox


If  you would like the links to these sites email "manley" at ozarksales@gmail.com

No comments: