Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hope you had a Merry Christmas

I hope this catches you with a smile on your lips from having such a wonderful Christmas.  My family was all here and we had our usual Baked Ham and cheese sandwiches.  We had fruit salad and cakes and pies and all sorts of good things to eat.  We also had some great family togetherness, we exchanged gifts then played games and just had a grand ole time.

Now for New Years my son and his wife are coming over and we will play games and talk til midnight then we will wish each a very happy and prosperous new year then they will go home and Sara and I will go to bed happy and contented as we start another year together.






I am really looking forward to my birthday this year as I don't know how many more I will get to celebrate.  Of course when you get to our age you rejoice with every passing day.  I really have been blessed this past year and I hope that we can have a few more anyway.

It looks like Obama care will become a reality  so I am glad that I have some good insurance from my retirement maybe I will outlive the effects of it.  I know for sure that the Senator from my are will not get my vote next year when she comes up for reelection. I guess now he will go after our guns then he can be another Castro.  I did not vote for him and if we are allowed to vote when he comes up I will not vote for him then either.

No comments: