Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where do we go?

As 2009 draws to a close I am wondering what 2010 will bring us.  we have seen the election and first year of a new President and I am wondering if we can survive another year.  In his campaigns he promised to have a transparent administration but so far I am still in doubt about a lot of things he is promoting and cannot find out anything about it except what he gives to his pet news people and they won't ask him the hard questions.

Mr Obama has appointed some of the most liberal people to fill posts that affect each of use but only positively affect them or him.  I am starting to believe some of the reports that he is building his own little group to take over the Government and like Castro, or some other Communist dictator.  I won't have to worry much though I'm pushing the retirement age so he will probably have me killed so that I don't drain his public health system.

The World Net Daily published, just this morning that the Union's may soon be dictating how we are checked when we fly. "President Obama's nominee to head the Transportation Security Administration previously boasted to a major union that he looked forward to "joining" with them to add value to TSA security".  You can read the full article here.

Here is the article in the WND about Obama administration's transparency.

I'm making myself depressed so I am going to finish this in the coming days.

No comments: