Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Resolve.......

Did you start out this year with that sentence?  I did but you know it was just one thing this year, to be me.

It started on Thursday afternoon, my Granddaughter stopped by and picked up the cat, cute black devil, but dangerous, she almost tore my hand off couple weeks ago just cause she didn't want to go home.  My hand is healed now but she still gives me the evil eye whenever she goes by. I thought Elephants were the ones with the long memory.

Dang got away from the story.  I got busy and got the snacks ready for the P A R T Y.  Stepson and his wife came over around 6PM and we got the P A R T Y started. Root BEER, coke, cheese, and crackers. Cleared off the table and the Canasta game started.  Everyone started getting sleepy around ten so we put up the cards and turned the Wii on.  played a few rounds of golf, then went bowling.  It must have been around the middle of the third round when the clock made that turn across 12 and about 15 min later some noticed that we were in another year already.

I guess my resolution is still ok even if I did miss Mid-nite. Anyway I will be me for the remainder of 2010 or they put the dirt in my face.  Part of being me is to try harder to get these posts out to you weekly so you can keep up with what I'm doing here in the Ozark hills of Missouri.

This week I am upset with how them dang democrats are trying to be sneaky and shove the health care bill down the throats of the ones trying to look out for us Seniors.  And the dang AARP ain't helping things either.

I sure ain't going to vote for none of them underhanded McCasskels or Carnahands. they are just out to line their pockets and to heck with the people. I kinda wish 2012 would get here so I could vote against the dictator in the whit house again.

Wow I sure  do love this freedom of speech and you can bet I am going to use it til the white house destroys the Bill of Rights.

No comments: