Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Payday!

Congratulations, you have received money!  That is the message that I got from my PayPal account just recently. I opened that e-mail and boy did it make me feel good. I get this message each month now but each time I still get that feeling of being special.  I am sure that you know the feeling, when you scratch that lottery ticket and discover that you have just won $1000.00.

One of my biggest earners is Big Crumbs.  All I have to do here is buy stuff thru them that I already buy every month anyway.  If I need some sporting goods, I don't drive thirty miles to the sporting goods store, I turn on my computer and log into Big Crumbs and make my order.  In a few days it arrives at my door and in some cases the shipping is free.  The next month I get an amount equal to a percentage of the amount I spend.  That amount can be anywhere from Wal-Mart at 1% to Web Hosting companies at 28%.  Wal-Mart always has free shipping when you use the "Site to Store" feature.

How do I do this, you ask?  Well I log into Big Crumbs then go to the company that has what I am buying and make my purchase.  If I want to I can compare prices from several stores before I buy.  I like this in that I can go to the store in question and see the item in question and see if item is what I want. I have found items cheaper than Wal-Mart shopping this way.  Here in our are we have to drive 30 miles to shop at any store other than Wal-Mart or Dicks Sports.

Not only do I get a pay day each month I save money, gas,and time on what I purchase.

No comments: