Friday, October 1, 2010

Bait and switch?

Twice now I have had Wal-Mart switch the price of an item on me.  Let me explain,

A couple of weeks ago I went to buy a can of Folgers Coffee, I picked up a can from a shelf that had a price marked of $6.98.  I finished my shopping and when I went to check out the check-out clerk rang up a price of $8.48, I called her on it and she left the cash reg and went back into the store,no word or anything.  Soon she came back and told me I was a lier it was marked with the 8 dollar price.

Last weekend I was again shopping there and saw a box on a skid with apples in it the sign on the box had them listed as "$2.00each" I got a bag and when I went to check out the clerk charged $6.45 cents.  I called his hand on it and he called a supervisor who went back in the back room of the store and came back stating that they were $2.00 per pound.  She never even checked the box that they were in.

So if you are ever in Fulton Missouri and want to shop at wal-mart number 51, my advise is to drive on by they want to cheat you.  They tried to me anyway.

No comments: